Frequently Asked Questions
How do I submit comments or feedback to Vitology Labs?
- We would love to hear from you! Please reach through our Amazon page or feel free to fill out the contacts us form on our website.
How long does it take to see results from your products?
- Since no two people are alike, our products will work at varying degrees and speed for each individual. The key to maximizing results with any nutritional supplement is consistency. Taking our products as directed and being consistent with your daily use will allow the actives to optimize in your system. We realize that herbal supplements may not be the ideal solution for everyone. Should this be the case for you, we are ready to honor our money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Where are you located?
- Our head office is in Seattle, Washington USA.
Can a product be taken out of the capsule if I can't swallow capsules?
- Most of our products can be taken out of our pull-apart, two-piece capsules and put into a small amount of food. However, there are a few products which are known to have a bitter taste. In these cases, the bitter taste would be mentioned in the Warnings section of their labels.
Can I take more than one product daily?
- Yes, as long as you follow each product’s recommended usage. As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before use, especially if pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking medications, or have known adverse reactions or allergies.
Do you offer free product samples?
- We do not offer free product samples but we will frequently have contests where you can win free products from us. You can stay up to date on our current contests and get 15% off your next order by joining our mailing list. We also post updates, weekly giveaways, & special offers on Facebook.
Quality & Safety
Where are your products made?
- Our ingredients are sourced from around the world, and often wherever the growing conditions are ideal. All of our products are manufactured in the United States in our FDA Registered and Inspected Facilities, which are subject to strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes) Standards.
Are your products safe?
Absolutely! Many people are under the impression that the supplement industry runs free of any kind of regulations and standards, and that there is questionable safety. However, that’s not at all true.
- All dietary supplement manufacturing, safety of ingredients, and marketing practices are regulated by The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are subject to regular supervision and inspection.
- Several independent organizations have been established in the supplement field, which ensure product quality and supervise the industry. Many of these quality programs for vitamins & supplements employ stringencies that surpass even FDA standards.
- Vitology Labs participates in many programs that surpass the standards that are required in most cases. Our manufacturing facility employs a system of procedures, processes, testing and documentation to ensure that each product meets the potency, purity and quality that are promised.
Are your products certified as organic?
- Many of the ingredients we use are organic; however, most of our products have not been certified organic.
Are any of the products non-GMO, vegan, or gluten-free?
- Vitology Labs is committed to sourcing the best ingredients, including many that are non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. We clearly indicate these features in product descriptions to help you make the best choice for your health regimen.
Do you take orders over the phone?
- While we offer live customer support, we only accept orders through Amazon and our Website
Can I receive a refund even if I have used the product?
- Yes, as part of our 100% Money Back Guarantee, we will refund you every penny of your product cost if you aren't 100% satisfied.
How do I claim a refund?
- If you aren’t completely satisfied with one of our products, simply write a brief explanation of your negative experience – as well as your Order # to email@example.com (and write “Refund Request” in the subject line). We will promptly issue a refund.
Have a question that isn’t answered here? Feel free to contact us.